100% COTTON KNITSThis season Autonomy has created some special knits. Designed to keep you warm all winter, with soft fibres.
- It is the nature of large gauge knits to shed
- Match colours when wearing
- Wearing a matching combination won’t eliminate the shedding, but it will make it less noticeable than it would be on a contrasting colour
- Shedding will ease over time.
- Best stored folded
- Use special care when hanging; hangers can sometimes distort the shape of knitted garments
- Do not store in plastic bags, as garments will not be able to breathe.
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Modern washing machines may have a gentle or hand wash cycle.
- Leave out flat to dry on a towel or sweater drying rack
- Support the garment when you remove it, shape, and lay flat to dry
- Ensure the sleeves are also flat otherwise the weight will stretch the arms
- DO NOT HANG THIS GARMENT TO DRY
- Fill a clean basin with cool to tepid water and a gentle cleanser made specifically for washing wool and other fine fibres, or a gentle PH-neutral, dye-free detergent.
- Gently squish the water through the garment - never twist or wring - and let it soak. Let the water out of the basin, supporting the fabric with your hands, gently press it against the sides and bottom of the bowl to remove excess water.
- To remove excess detergent refill the basin and repeat the process.
- Place the garment in a washing machine (use a lingerie bag if necessary) and briefly spin without agitation to remove excess water. You can also use a large, moisture-loving towel to remove excess moisture.